Saturday, October 9, 2010

Slap me some skin Seoul brother.

Well the longest portion of this trip is over. Cooper and I made it to Korea and now we are just waiting on our flight to Shenyang. And I gotta say, I have the greatest dog in the history of the planet. He plopped his happy ass down in front of me and slept the entire 14 1/2 hours! He even curled up with the Korean fella that was trying to sleep on the floor beside me! Im so proud, everyone loved him. Also Let me tell you, Korean Air is amazing! The people are super nice, the plane is uber high tech, I had a TV come out of my arm rest that had about 40 movies in it, video games, news, etc! I watched A-team, karate kid, Robin Hood, and Iron man 2. They fed me twice, for dinner I had roast beef with noodles, steamed vegis, a ceaser salad, cherry cheesecake and free wine! For breakfast I had an omlette with baked ham, hash browns, rasperry yogurt, and fresh fruit. These folks have raised the bar! Ans yes, they were all dressed like they are in the commercials. I didnt get too much sleep so Im sorry if this post is a little wacked out. More later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment