Thursday, April 21, 2011

Last nights dream that I gotta write about.

Ok so here goes. My dad is alive and he is in a small room with my mom, brother, and myself. My dad sits us down and tells us that he and our mom had a terminal illness and that they were going to die in the next 10 minutes. He says "Look! your mom doesn't even have a face!" then he proceeds to take the front of her face off and there is only a cavity left. He puts the wooden face replacement back on my moms head. My mom says something and I ask her how her mouth is moving, she says that she doesn't know. Then my mom and dad lay down in bed and put a white sheet over themselves as if they are going to sleep and then the pull the sheet over their faces. They are still alive, just laying there waiting. I leave the room.
I take Cooper and walk down to the river where my sick mom was said to be found. I get there and there are allot of people there as a tribute to her or something. I walk back to where I came from and Coop almost gets hit by a couple cars. Next thing I know I walk onto a houseboat. Billy D. Williams is there and tells me that he is sorry to hear about my parents. All of a sudden a hoard of zombies starts coming onto the boat. They aren't the really tough zombies, these were pretty easily subdued. I hit them, push them overboard, slam doors on them, and make my way off the boat when I realize that I'm late for high school. I get on my bike and ride it to my hometown high school. In the back of my mind I know that I haven't been going to any of my classes so I'm probably failing them. I sit with the principal and he says that my grades aren't looking too good and that a 30 year old junior in high school should have a stronger work ethic. I ask him why my old diploma didn't work and why I had to go through all of this over again and he says " Oh yeah, your old diploma does work! My bad".
After that I go to buy a certain illegal plant from a certain friend (who will remain nameless) and he is selling it out of a candy stand at a market. All of the buds are on skewers like kabaabs about to be put into a grill. He tells me the prices and I think they are too much so I walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment